Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
We require applicants to hold, or be about to obtain, an Upper Second class Honours degree (or overseas equivalent) in a related subject area for entry to this funded PhD programme. As competition is tough, many of our applicants hold a first-class undergraduate degree and a Masters-level qualification.
Months of entry
The PhD Programme is based on four interlinked themes that form a logical progression in understanding the synthesis, function and outputs of cellular networks during development and disease states:
- Cellular Dynamics and Proteostasis
- Dynamic Signalling Systems
- Global Gene Regulatory Networks
- Cellular Mechanisms of Disease
See our website for more information about the programme structure.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time48 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
- +44 (0)161 275 5608