Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
We welcome applications from those who hold a 2:1 UK Honours degree or an international equivalent. We also accept those who have an approved combination of education qualifications and industry experience.
Admission of candidates who do not meet our academic entry qualification criteria may be approved if satisfactory evidence of postgraduate study, research or professional experience can be provided. Please contact us to discuss eligibility.
Months of entry
This course is designed to make you a global fashion expert with the knowledge, confidence and skills which will set you apart from others in a highly competitive industry.
Through specialising in both fashion and marketing, you will drive the change and make a real difference to the global fashion landscape. This unique, blended and CIM-accredited MSc builds on the established strengths of The University of Manchester’s long-standing, internationally recognised qualifications in fashion and textiles.
Who this course is for
As the fashion industry is evolving, there is a greater need for fashion business professionals to have a strong theoretical and applied understanding of the contemporary fashion business environment. This course will suit your needs, whether you’re looking to enhance your skills, move into the fashion industry or apply for a more senior position.
What you will learn
- Build a comprehensive understanding of the role of fashion marketing within fashion brands.
- Take a leading role in the continued success of the fashion business by addressing global challenges.
- Develop innovative solutions to complex problems, recognising the interconnected nature of fashion business practice.
- Gain a solid understanding from the perspective of the retail brand, the consumer and broader society.
- Identify new insights into areas of sustainable development and strategic management of fashion and associated organisations.
- Become commercially aware and enrich your vision as a global citizen.
How it will benefit your career
As a successful graduate, you will have the knowledge and skills to equip you for a great career in fashion and retail. Our graduates have secured professions such as buyers, marketers and PR executives at well-known, iconic brands such as Condé Nast International, Issey Miyake, Louis Vuitton, Yoox Net a Porter Group, Aston Martin, Zara and H&M.
Where and when you will study
MSc International Fashion Marketing is an online blended course. It allows you to study online, part-time at a time that suits you. This means you can study for your master's wherever you are without having to take time out of your work or life commitments. There are also valuable opportunities to network face-to-face and meet our academic teams during international workshops.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Hazel Craven