- A relevant Bachelor degree in the field of finance or business administration
- GMAT/GRE test results
English Language proficiency:
- Academic IELTS: minimum score of 6.5
- TOEFL Internet based: minimum of 90
- Cambridge: CPA or CAE
For more information on entry requirements, please visit the program website.
Months of entry
While studying this program at Tilburg University, you will gain an in-depth practical and academic knowledge and understanding of financial accounting, management control, and other related subjects, including corporate financial reporting and auditing.
Our two tracks, together with a flexible format, allow you to tailor the program to your career goals.
Information for international students
Tilburg University is known for its international orientation: students and staff from more than 100 countries currently study and work here.
We offer a number of excellent support services for international students. These include:
- Personal guidance throughout the application process
- Help in finding accommodation
- Immigration services
- Tilburg Orientation Program for newly arrived students
- Buddy system for international students
- Career Center
Fees and funding
Tilburg University provides a number of scholarships for outstanding and highly motivated international students who have been admitted to a Master’s program. You can find short descriptions of the available scholarships on our website.
Please note that the number of scholarships are limited and mainly targeted at students with an excellent academic background and grades.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Ineke Stoop