A Bachelor degree in Econometrics, Mathematics or similar
GMAT/GRE test results
English Language proficiency:
Academic IELTS: minimum score of 6.5
TOEFL Internet based: minimum of 90
Cambridge: CPA or CAE
For more information on entry requirements, please visit the program website.
Months of entry
The Master's program in Business Analytics and Operations Research teaches generic Data Science and Optimization methods that allow you to solve decision problems in a wide variety of applications:
- Examples from logistics include vehicle routing, supply chain optimization, and inventory management.
- Examples in the medical field are donor kidney allocation and optimizing tumor treatment plans.
- In the public sector examples are dike height optimization and train scheduling.
Because Business Analytics and Operations Research are predominantly applied fields, you will also develop the skills to successfully apply the theory in practice, and to communicate efficiently with the decision makers.
Information for international students
Tilburg University is known for its international orientation: students and staff from more than 100 countries currently study and work here.
We offer a number of excellent support services for international students. These include:
- Personal guidance throughout the application process
- Help in finding accommodation
- Immigration services
- Tilburg Orientation Program for newly arrived students
- Buddy system for international students
- Career Center
Fees and funding
Tilburg University provides a number of scholarships for outstanding and highly motivated international students who have been admitted to a Master’s program. You can find short descriptions of the available scholarships on our website. Please note that the number of scholarships are limited and mainly targeted at students with an excellent academic background and grades.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Ineke Stoop