A Bachelor degree in Communication, Business, Data Science or similar
English Language proficiency:
- Academic IELTS: minimum score of 6.5
- TOEFL Internet based: minimum of 90
- Cambridge: CPA or CAE
For more information on entry requirements, please visit the program website.
Months of entry
Data Science: Business and Governance, track of the Master's program in Communication and Information Sciences, trains you to become a Data Scientist that can address questions like:
- How do we deal with large amounts of data available?
- What techniques do we use to mine the data?
- What are the legal and ethical aspects regarding these data sets?
- And what economic value can be found in these Big Data?
Today’s society operates on large amounts of data. That's why industry, governments and academia are in need of professionals who can provide insights into these data. The Harvard Business Review even calls Data Scientist "the sexiest job of the 21st century"!
Information for international students
Tilburg University is known for its international orientation: students and staff from more than 100 countries currently study and work here.
We offer a number of excellent support services for international students. These include:
- Personal guidance throughout the application process
- Help in finding accommodation
- Immigration services
- Tilburg Orientation Program for newly arrived students
- Buddy system for international students
- Career Center
Fees and funding
Tilburg University provides a number of scholarships for outstanding and highly motivated international students who have been admitted to a Master’s program. You can find short descriptions of the available scholarships on our website.
Please note that the number of scholarships are limited and mainly targeted at students with an excellent academic background and grades.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Laura van Bochove