- A Bachelor degree in Business, Management, Economics or similar
- GMAT/FRE results
English Language proficiency
- Academic IELTS: minimum score of 6.5
TOEFL Internet based: minimum of 90
Cambridge: CPA or CAE
For more information on entry requirements, please visit the program website.
Months of entry
The IMMIT program is a multiple degree program jointly offered by IAE Aix-Marseille Graduate School of Management, Aix-Marseille Université (France), Turku University (Finland) and Tilburg University (The Netherlands).
The program totals 120 ECTS credits, to be completed in 2 years full-time studies.
- The first semester will start in August at IAE Aix-Marseille Graduate School of Management. The emphasis will be on the foundations of international business. The semester will finish in December.
- In January the students will move to the University of Turku in Finland to start the second semester. The main focus of the second semester will be on skills in IT management. The second semester will finish in May.
- The third semester will start at Tilburg University in September and the emphasis shifts towards integration issues such as the role of IT in business transformation, management of IT-based innovation and more specialized topics in international IT management.
- The fourth semester starts in February and is devoted to thesis work, which includes an internship in an international operating company. This internship could be anywhere in the world, although most IMMIT students find an internship position in Europe.
Information for international students
Tilburg University is known for its international orientation: students and staff from more than 100 countries currently study and work here.
We offer a number of excellent support services for international students. These include:
Personal guidance throughout the application process
Help in finding accommodation
Tilburg Orientation Program for newly arrived students
Buddy system for international students
- Career Center
Fees and funding
Tilburg University provides a number of scholarships for outstanding and highly motivated international students who have been admitted to a Master’s program. You can find short descriptions of the available scholarships on our website. Please note that the number of scholarships are limited and mainly targeted at students with an excellent academic background and grades.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Ineke Stoop