A Bachelor degree in Law
English Language proficiency:
- Academic IELTS: minimum score of 6.5
- TOEFL Internet based: minimum of 90
- Cambridge: CPA or CAE
For more information on entry requirements, please visit the program website.
Months of entry
The Master's program in Public Governance prepares you for a leading position in the public sector all around the world. Built on a governance, legal and economical foundation, you will be trained in building innovative strategies to tackle today's wicked problems and are prepared for facing the challenges of tomorrow.
You develop the skills necessary to tackle such complex challenges:
- Learn to address challenges in networks and coalitions of public organizations with citizens, non-state actors, and businesses.
- Fundamentally rethink and innovate core policies and processes. If cities, networks of businesses and organized crime become 'smart', public organizations also have no other option but to develop new and smart strategies.
- And consider these challenges simultaneously on a local, national, and global level.
Information for international students
Tilburg University is known for its international orientation: students and staff from more than 100 countries currently study and work here.
We offer a number of excellent support services for international students. These include:
Personal guidance throughout the application process
Help in finding accommodation
Tilburg Orientation Program for newly arrived students
Buddy system for international students
- Career Center
Fees and funding
Tilburg University provides a number of scholarships for outstanding and highly motivated international students who have been admitted to a Master’s program. You can find short descriptions of the available scholarships on our website. Please note that the number of scholarships are limited and mainly targeted at students with an excellent academic background and grades.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Dennis Baas