Applications will be accepted from those who: Hold a primary honours degree (minimum grade 2.1) in Radiation Therapy or Medical Physics or hold an equivalent qualification; Have confirmed access to a treatment planning department. Candidates cannot be accepted onto the programme unless they have access organised at the time of application; Prospective candidates may be interviewed; otherwise satisfy the course admission committee that they have the ability to complete and benefit from the course. Applications are made online at: www.tcd.ie/courses/postgraduate/az
Months of entry
Strand 1: Advanced Radiotherapy Practice.
On completion of this strand, students will be able to demonstrate:
Strand 2: Radiation Therapy Treatment Planning
On completion of this strand, students will be able to:
- Prepare 3D and IMRT treatment plans
- Analyse and discuss treatment plans for specialist techniques
- Undertaking research in the field of radiation therapy treatment planning
- Identify radiological anatomy and discuss optimal imaging for radiotherapy, from diagnosis to on-treatment verification.
- Understand the principles of contouring and become proficient in contouring for prostate radiotherapy.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Check out our Facebook Page for all the latest funding information - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trinity-College-Dublin-Graduate-Studies-Office/10150114776020076
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Laura Mullaney
- +353-1-896 3254