Are you progressing well with your Master’s degree? Do you want to consolidate valuable knowledge gleaned from your work experience?
UCL Institute of Epidemiology and Health Care is hosting an open day for potential research degree students. The event will be taking place at 4pm on Monday 26 November, 2018 in room G01 at the Farr Institute on Euston Road.
It’s a great opportunity to:
- obtain further information and support regarding current and upcoming studentships; many of which are advertised between November to January each year
- talk to staff, potential supervisors and existing students about opportunities and their research and experience
- view posters showcasing current PhD students research
- listen to a series of short talks delivered by senior academics covering topics from, financing your studies, potential areas of research and how to identify the right supervisor
- walk away with various brochures showcasing the wide range of support and training made available to all PhD students within UCL
To register your attendance, simply email Andreas Opitz and you will be added to attendees list.