Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A first degree in Medicine (MBBS) or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard. Applicants must hold registration with the UK General Medical Council (GMC), or be fully registered in their home country.
If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The English language level for this programme is: Standard.
Further information can be found on our English language requirements page.
Months of entry
The Clinical Neurology (by Distance Learning) MSc, is led by experts based at Queen Square in London, a world-renowned centre for clinical neurology and neuroscience, and delivered fully online. This programme will enrich and enhance the knowledge and portfolio of doctors with an interest in neurology.
Clinical Neurology Postgraduate Diploma by distance learning;
- has been developed by neurology experts based at Queen Square
- a world-renowned neurological centre
- four of the top 12 most cited authors working worldwide in neuroscience and behaviour work
The Queen Square Institute of Neurology provides;
- a national resource for postgraduate training and research in neurology
- a focus on clinical and applied scientific activity
- This course has been running successfully since 2012 with over 80 students based across the world
- This flexible learning programme enables you to access teaching sessions at any time in any location online
- With flexible timings, you can study this programme when it suits you
- This online programme has contact with a programme tutor
Fees and funding
Please see UCL website for full information about fees and costs for this programme.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- flexible60 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Teaching and learning delivered;
- through online sessions using multimedia and videos, interactive graphs, case scenarios, illustrations and forums
- learning through real-world case examples is encouraged
- assessments are by multiple choice questions, essays, structured case reviews and tutor assessments.
Course contact details
- +44 (0) 20 3370 1214