Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Applicants must normally have gained:
- a second class honours degree or better from a recognised university of the UK, Republic of Ireland, from the Council for National Academic Awards, the National Council for Educational Awards, the Higher Education and Training Awards Council, or from an institution of another country which has been recognised as being of an equivalent standard; or
- an equivalent standard (normally 50%) in a Graduate Diploma, Graduate Certificate, Postgraduate Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma or an approved professional qualification or other qualification; and
- provide evidence of competence in written and spoken English to GCSE grade C or equivalent. Non-English speakers must demonstrate that English ability is appropriate for studying at this level and provide evidence of English competence to IELTs 6.0.
Applicants do not have to hold their primary degree in a cognate area, but prior knowledge of studying tourism at an undergraduate level or relevant work experience may be beneficial.
In exceptional circumstances, where an individual has substantial and significant experiential learning, a portfolio of written evidence demonstrating the meeting of graduate qualities (including subject-specific outcomes, as determined by the Course Committee) may be considered as an alternative entrance route. Evidence used to demonstrate graduate qualities may not be used for exemption against modules within the programme.
Months of entry
This degree has been designed to meet the needs of those who aspire to management in the Hospitality industry. It is aimed to help you develop a detailed knowledge of the industry and the associated management skills and abilities necessary in the world’s largest and fastest growing industry to meet the needs of an ever more sophisticated consumer.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Ulster Business School Office
- +44 (0) 28 9036 6351