Photocopy attested of passport Photocopy attested of Degree Diploma, legalised if non EU Photocopy attested of Full Transcript, legalised if non EU Photocopy attested of English / Spanish sworn translations if required Passport photo B1 level of English
Months of entry
UCAM's Master’s Degree in High Performance Sport: Strength and Conditioning is the first program in Spain to receive recognition by the US National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA).
It offers theoretical and practical knowledge and scientific research experience in the fields of sports and health and a methodological foundation necessary for independent scientific research related with High Performance Sport.
Why choose this program?
• Achieve an official title that will enhance your opportunities to be employed professionally in many professional areas related to Health and Sport Sciences.
• Learn from renowned national and international experts within their respective fields, including Dr. Per Aagaard, Dr. Jens Bangsbo, Dr. Mikel Izquierdo, Dr. José Antonio López-Calbet or Dr. Jean Benoit Morin.
• Work in laboratories equipped with the latest technology such as two force platforms, respiratory gas analyzer, isokinetic dynamometry, dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry, ultrasound, 3-D motion capture system and electromyography.
• Possibility to acquire prestigious NSCA titles, such as that of Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) or Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS).
• Study at UCAM, recognized as the University of Sports in Spain - 118 medals (76 Gold, 28 Silver, 14 Bronze) in the 2014 Spanish Universities Sports Championship and 7 medals in the Olympic Games.
• Direct access to PhD programs in the fields Health and Sport Sciences at UCAM after successfully obtaining a Master’s Degree.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details