- Photocopy attested of passport
- Photocopy attested of Degree Diploma, legalised if non EU
- Photocopy attested of Full Transcript, legalised if non EU
- Photocopy attested of English / Spanish sworn translations if required
- Passport photo
- B1 level of English
Months of entry
The MBA in Sports Management is an innovative program developed by the Sports Management Institute LFP-UCAM, born from the collaboration between Catholic University of Murcia and the Professional Football League of Spain, with the support of the Spanish Olympic Committee.
The MBA in Sports Management gives the students a global overview of this growing sectorwhich is driven by constant change.
The need to train professionals in all areas of sport has arisen as a consequence of the great progress that has been made in the sporting sector over the last decade.
Hence, Sports Management is one of the areas of expertise that is becoming increasingly important due to international efforts to effectively and efficiently manage the coordination and organizational aspects of sports.
- The MBA in Sports Management is a high quality program intended to train future sports managers in different fields such as sports law, marketing, communication and protocol as well as planning of sporting events.
- The content and development of this program has been adjusted to meet the professional demands that students need for their future practices.
- Students will learn from highly qualified university academics and professionals from Spain's top sporting institutions such as Javier Tebas Medrano, the President of the Spanish Football League, Ignacio Tena, the Director of Communications at BBVA (sponsor of LFP), and Ramon Boixadera, organizer of the 2012 London Olympic Games.
- There will be an exciting international educational trip to Doha and Dubai (optional) in which students can corroborate what they learned throughout the academic year, at the same time as enjoying the various tourist attractions in the area.
- Students will gain an Official Title of a Masters Degree in Sports Management in collaboration with the Professional Football League and the Spanish Olympic Committee.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Pedro Pemartin