Graduate degree or equivalent with English variant. At least 2 years of experience teaching English at the primary or secondary school level. Level of proficiency in English: C1. If the candidate can not provide proof of C1 level, he or she will be required to take a linguistic proficiency test.
Months of entry
Master's degree in English Language Teaching objetives are the following:
- Acquire and develop advanced skills to apply analysis of the English language to the planning and management of teaching and learning activities;
- to develop conceptual and analytical reflection skills in relation to the theory, research and topics currently under discussion in EFL teaching
- to acquire the knowledge, understanding and skills to apply methodologies and ICT tools to EFL teaching and learning activities
- to acquire skills for designing and carrying out project and research work in EFL teaching and learning situations
- to acquire the skills necessary to communicate clearly the objectives, resources, procedures and results of research work
It is offered jointly by Universidade Aberta and FCSH/NOVA.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Marília Lourenço