Graduate degree or equivalent. Academic and scientific Curriculum. Professional resume. Interview (possible).
Months of entry
The achievement of MA in History of the Portuguese Empire involves the acquisition of the following
knowledge and skills:
- to provide scientific and academic training in the History of the Portuguese Expansion;
- to deepen the scientific and academic training in the comparative histories of the colonial empires;
- to apply a trans-disciplinary methodology which is innovative in Global History;
- to develop the necessary skills for the pursuit of future in-depth study;
- to enhance internationalisation of academic and scientific activities with research networks in the European;
- space, the Community of Portuguese-speaking countries and other regions, particularly in those with intensive;
- contacts with Portuguese expansion or who today have sizeable Portuguese-speaking immigrant communities;
- to write scientific texts on Portuguese Expansion within the theoretical framework of global history.
The course is given through asynchronous e-learning.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Marília Lourenço