Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Aimed at professionals and graduates involved with the health and pharmaceutical sector.
Months of entry
Entirely taught in English, the Online Postgraduate Course in Pharmacoeconomics at UPF Barcelona School of Management specialises you in the economic evaluation of medications and medical technologies, as well as in medical policy and management at the macro, meso and micro level (pharmacoeconomics).
This course will teach you to understand, assess and carry out economic evaluations of medications and medical technologies, and to optimize health service management using quantitative analysis techniques. You will also learn how to analyse the financing policies of current medications and to manage medications in different health systems.
The program is designed to complement the training of professionals with management responsibilities and graduates interested in acquiring the necessary skills to take on such responsibilities in:
- Hospitals, clinical laboratories and public and private health centres.
- Public bodies responsible for managing and/or funding pharmaceuticals and health services.
- Private insurance companies.
- Pharmaceutical companies and companies related to the distribution of pharmaceuticals.
- Pharmaceutical and health service management training centres.
- Consultancy and advisory firms related to the health sector, etc.
Information for international students
Those students who are not native english speakers will be asked at least B2 English (CEFR). Participants who have english as their native language, or have studied/work in this language will not have to present any certificates.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- UPF Barcelona School of Management
- +34 93 542 18 00