Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 out of 4.33 scale (or equivalent) or better and
Have one of the following:
Months of entry
January, April, July, October
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program from UCW will prepare you for leadership on the global stage. This program is accredited by ACBSP and has NCMA National Accreditation from CIM | Chartered Managers Canada. You will take the most challenging situations in your stride, apply pragmatic solutions to problems you encounter and ultimately drive the success of an organization with your informed decision-making.
The program has been expanded to allow you to acquire more specific knowledge and skills by choosing your 3 elective courses from one of the following subject areas: Leadership, Marketing or Finance. The program ends with a major research project designed to showcase your newly learned skills in a real-world setting.
Graduates of the MBA program will be able to:
- respond strategically to business challenges and opportunities.
- assess ethical implications of business activities.
- develop, implement and evaluate solutions to business problems.
- formulate business decisions and systematic analysis that reflects critical thinking.
- demonstrate effective skills to collaborate with diverse groups of people.
- lead teams through the resolution of problems and successful completion of projects and tasks.
- integrate personal values and perspectives into problem solving and take responsibility for decisions.
- communicate ideas persuasively (written and oral) as a result of thorough analysis of information.
- gather, analyze and synthesize information for a business context.
Information for international students
UCW students come from more than 45 countries around the world and include Canadian citizens, permanent residents and visiting students who contribute to the diversity and richness of the University. Whether you are a recent high-school graduate, a college or university graduate or transfer student, or a working professional, you will find what you need here. Follow the links below to locate information important to your success as a current, new or future member of UCW’s student community.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Divya Bommena