A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 out of 4.33 scale (or equivalent) or better and have one of the following:
- Acceptable score on a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) that has been written in the last five years
- An appropriate Canadian professional designation or equivalent international designation (e.g. CPA, CA, CGA, CMA, CHRP or P.Eng)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (BBA) or Commerce (BComm) or equivalent
- A minimum of two (2) years documented professional or management experience.
Applicants who do not hold all of the above academic and professional requirements may also qualify for entry to the MBA Program after completing the MBA Foundation program.
Months of entry
January, October, September, July, April
Graduates of the MBA program will be able to:
- respond strategically to business challenges and opportunities
- assess ethical implications of business activities
- develop, implement and evaluate solutions to business problems
- formulate business decisions and systematic analysis that reflects critical thinking
- demonstrate effective skills to collaborate with diverse groups of people
- lead teams through the resolution of problems and successful completion of projects and tasks
- integrate personal values and perspectives into problem solving and take responsibility for decisions
- communicate ideas persuasively (written and oral) as a result of thorough analysis of information
- gather, analyze and synthesize information for a business context
Information for international students
For those applicants whose first language is not English, they should have IELTS 6.5 or better with a minimum of 6.0 in the writing band, or equivalent.
Fees and funding
$23,400 (Canada & Canada PR) $32,400 (International)
Winter, Spring, Summer 2019
$23,400 (Canada & Canada PR) $35,100 (International)
Qualification and course duration
Further details of qualification
This course can be studied on campus or online.
Course contact details
- Prospective Students