You will require a relevant undergraduate degree (or equivalent) from a recognised institution (if your degree is not related to Marketing Management for Events, Hospitality and Tourism, please contact our Admissions team so that we can discuss your application on an individual basis). Candidates with relevant experience will also be considered.
Months of entry
If you want to work in a dynamic marketing role, in the events, hospitality or tourism industries, then this course will provide you with the knowledge and experience necessary to succeed.
The focus of this course is on developing effective marketing management competencies through the study of a range of modules specifically designed to encapsulate and reflect the contemporary marketing environment.
You will have the opportunity to undertake projects in a live marketing context and act as a consultant to develop strategies and marketing plans for clients. You will benefit from interaction and engagement with leading marketing practitioners and academics as well as having access to a wide range of specific marketing resources. This industry-based experience is very valuable and will enhance your overall employability.
This course encompasses a corporate team-building event to develop the skills that you learned during your undergraduate studies and raise them to a higher academic level.
Why should I choose this course?
- You will develop your professional career in marketing as you specialise in the dynamic events, hospitality and tourism industries.
- You will be given a choice of specialist modules that allow you to customise your degree to suit your career aspirations.
- You will learn advanced business functions in marketing management and how to apply them to the industry.
- You will work with real clients, helping to develop marketing plans and strategies in order to develop your industry experience.
- You will be able to evaluate the effectiveness of alternative marketing approaches and appreciate the changing nature of the contemporary business environment.
Qualification and course duration
Further details of qualification
2 years full-time with optional placement.
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries