You will require a relevant undergraduate degree (or equivalent) from a recognised institution.
Months of entry
The hospitality industry is a vast, global and dynamic industry which is constantly developing and expanding.
This course will develop your knowledge and understanding of the hospitality industry and the environment in which it operates and increase your critical awareness of current issues and new insights into this area of professional practice. Our previous graduates can be found all over the world, working in a variety of senior management positions in many different sectors of the industry.
You will also take part in a five-day study trip to a European city destination in order to carry out research related to one or more of your course assessments. Previous study visits have taken students to Paris, Madrid, Lisbon, Florence, Barcelona, Krakow and Rome. The cost of this residential visit it include in the course fees.
There are many diverse career opportunities available to you, and a postgraduate degree from UCB will improve your chances of success and career progression.
Why should I choose this course?
- UCB is a well-established and internationally-renowned provider of hospitality management courses.
- Our lecturers have a wealth of industry experience to draw from and keep up-to-date on industry developments as well as academic research.
- This degree is accredited by the University of Birmingham and has a strong industry and commercial focus.
- You will learn how to work in a managerial position within the hospitality industry and be aware of the contemporary issues and potential areas of growth within the sector.
- You will be able to evaluate the effectiveness of alternative hospitality and managerial approaches and appreciate the changing nature of the contemporary hospitality environment.
Qualification and course duration
Further details of qualification
2 years full-time with optional placement.
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries