You will require a relevant undergraduate degree (or equivalent) from a recognised institution.
Months of entry
Tourism is one of the largest, most dynamic and competitive industries in the world, creating a demand for managers who possess high-level knowledge and skills to succeed in this exciting global industry. This course will enhance your management potential and develop your critical thinking, problem-solving, research and analytical skills to make an immediate impact on a tourism or service organisation.
Students will have the opportunity to specialise in a range of areas through our optional module offer.
A strong emphasis is placed on the role of communication and creativity in effective management practice, together with an in-depth understanding of contemporary issues.
A key feature of this course is the ‘international live industry project’, where you will travel to an overseas destination and apply your skills and knowledge to a real tourism context.
Previous students have completed projects in the Gambia, the Azores (in Portugal), the Canaries, Cyprus, Madeira and Dubai.
During your studies, you will work on other industry consultancy projects, network and debate contemporary themes in ‘creative dialogue’ sessions and mix with a diverse range of nationalities. The course also offers you an opportunity to undertake an optional placement.
Why should I choose this course?
- UCB is an Institute of Travel & Tourism ‘Centre of Excellence’ and a leading provider of innovative undergraduate and postgraduate courses in tourism, with a national and international reputation.
- UCB’s well-developed international links are reflected in our thriving international student body, which makes for a diverse and friendly atmosphere.
- Our lecturers have significant industry and academic experience.
- Postgraduate students will also benefit from a ‘professional mentor’ to offer further guidance and advice on advancing their careers.
- The ‘live industry project’ is a fantastic opportunity to travel abroad, gain experience and use the skills you develop on your course in a real industry environment.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries