- Postgraduate Certificate in Creative Arts Education from UCA
- Or Postgraduate Certificate in Learning and Teaching/Higher Education Academic practice or equivalent from another institution
- Or Diploma to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (DTLLS)
- Or Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy
- And five years (full-time equivalent) teaching/support for learning practice Consideration will be given to applicants who do not have a PGC in Learning & Teaching (or equivalent) or Fellowship of the HEA but can make a strong case for admission on the basis of substantial teaching experience
Months of entry
Our MA Creative Arts Education course is designed for those who wish to return to the study of education with an interest in the creative arts, with a view to revisit topics covered previously or to address new issues that have emerged as a result of changes in the creative arts education landscape, whether those social, historical or political.
To apply for this course you must be working in a teaching or supporting learning content for a minimum of one day a week across each year.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details