A good Honours degree (normally 2:1 or above) or equivalent qualification in your chosen subject or a related discipline, and two years' relevant work experience, demonstrating your ability to study at postgraduate level. A portfolio of work is also required. If your first language is not English a certificate is required as evidence that you have an average IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent.
Months of entry
This creative MBA is aimed at ambitious professionals from all disciplines who share a common goal to build business value through entrepreneurship, strategic management and innovation in the creative industries. The course nurtures the management expertise and leadership skills that will become a catalyst for sustainable growth in this increasingly significant business sector.
Key study topics include:
- Creativity and creative industries
- Core management areas: operations management, accounting and finance, marketing and people principles
- Live industry consultancy project
- Exploring leadership, entrepreneurship, innovation and strategy in creative businesses
- Individually directed research project on a business problem and final thesis.
For further information see http://webdocs.ucreative.ac.uk/MBA_Creative_Industries_Management-1396274281827.pdf
Visit the MBA Creative Industries Management page on the University for the Creative Arts web site for more detail!
Information for international students
International Students should contact the International team on: +44 (0)1252 892838 for further information and advice. Alternatively email us at: email@example.com
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- 01252 892 883
- 01252 892 913