A good Honours degree (normally 2:1 or above) or equivalent qualification in your chosen subject or a related discipline, and/or; relevant work experience, demonstrating your ability to study at postgraduate level. A portfolio of work is also required. If your first language is not English a certificate is required as evidence that you have an average IELTS score of 6.0 or TOEFL 550 (CBT 213). Consideration will be given to applicants who present a degree with a lower classification, but can make a strong case for admission in relation to a particular project.
Months of entry
Working closely with fashion industry professionals, fashion organisations and industry role models and mentors, on the masters course you develop a diverse skill base that will enable you to have a wider, clearer and more relevant understanding of the business of management and marketing behind the fashion industry.
Key study topics include:
- Examination of the main areas related to issues within fashion, creative management and marketing.
- Study of customer communication and promotion
- Development of a personal project
- Study of project management, planning and innovating fashion strategy
- Planning to succeed and innovating fashion strategy
- Professional practice and a work placement opportunity
- Self-directed final major project that builds on the interests developed throughout the course.
For further information see http://webdocs.ucreative.ac.uk/MA_FMM-1396274401754.pdf
Visit the MA Fashion Management & Marketing page on the University for the Creative Arts web site for more details!
Information for international students
International Students should contact the International team on: +44 (0)1252 892838 for further information and advice. Alternatively email us at: email@example.com
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- 01252 892 883