A good Honours degree (normally 2:1 or above) or equivalent qualification in your chosen subject or a related discipline, and/or; Relevant work experience, demonstrating your ability to study at postgraduate level. If your first language is not English a certificate is required as evidence that you have an average IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent.
Months of entry
MA Media Communication at UCA Farnham features a range of units which explore the rapidly changing media and mass communication landscape, from UK and international perspectives.
- Research methods and communication methods
- Critical perspectives, contemporary issues and debates
- Digital media and the changing media landscape
- Media law: IP, copyright, defamation, privacy
- Media regulation: OFCOM, licensing, franchises, Leveson
- Internet governance & internet infrastructures
- Business models for publishing and broadcast
- Historical and international perspectives
- Critical and cultural issues
- Political contexts and imperatives
- Contemporary media debates, including changing media landscapes, ethical issues and the digital revolution
- Final Major Project or Dissertation
Visit the MA Media Communication page on the University for the Creative Arts web site for more details!
Information for international students
International Students should contact the International team on: +44 (0)1252 892838 for further information and advice. Alternatively email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- 01252 892 883