View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
You study core topics required for professional accreditation in public health, relevant to UK and international markets. The programme offers an excellent range of specialist elective options to allow you to tailor your needs and interests developing skills aimed at your professional career in public health practice or academic career.
Courses include: Applied Statistics, Epidemiology, Generic Skills, Health Behaviour and Behaviour Change, Fundamentals of Research Design, Health Economics, Evidence Based Health, Health Needs Assessment, The Leadership Challenge, Qualitative Health Research, Health Informatics, Values and Ethics in Public Health, Health Systems and Policy Research, Systematic Reviewing and your research project.
- View all course modules
Why Study at Aberdeen?
- You study at a top medical school ranked first in Scotland for Public Health, Health Service Research and Primary Care and Business and Management (Ref 2014) and top 10 in the UK.
- The Foresterhill Health Campus is one of the largest clinical complexes in Europe to draw upon knowledge from professionals and researchers
- Start Date – September
- Delivery – Campus
- Study Options – Full Time, Part Time
- View English language requirements from the programme page
- View entry requirements from the programme page
- Campus Open Days
- Virtual Open Days
See Our Facilities
Information for international students
• View international support and events near you
• English Language for your programme
• See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
• View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details