View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
You develop the knowledge in medical physics and medical imaging environments to work in hospitals, alongside clinicians to assist with technical expertise. You can become a specialise researcher leading to a PhD with resarch and development teams. You study Nuclear Medicine, Positron Emission Tomography (PET), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Ultrasound, among others.
Facilities include a Magnetic Resonance Centre and the Department's John Mallard Scottish PET Centre with its cyclotron and PET scanner. The MSc programme integrates with the UK NHS's grade-A medical physicist training scheme, and has been accredited for this purpose by the Institute of Physics & Engineering in Medicine.
- View all course modules
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- English Language for your programme
- See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
- View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School Administrator
- +44 (0)1224 437096