View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
If you want to pursue an academic career in medicine as a doctor this programme is an idea way to develop research skills. You can get involved in hospital research, clinical data, translational research linking clinical and laboratory environments. You study with one of the top medical schools in the UK, North Deanery AFP and with leading academic and medical experts in a multidisciplinary environment.
Courses include: Fundamentals of Research Design, Evidence - Based Health, Research and Scientific Writing
- View all course modules
Why Study at Aberdeen?
- You will have access to leading research, teaching and practitioners with valuable networking opportunities
- You learn best practice with a huge range of online materials available.
- Start Date – September
- Delivery – Campus
- Study Options – Part Time
- View English language requirements from the programme page
- View entry requirements from the programme page
- Campus Open Days
- Virtual Open Days
Information for international students
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School Administrator
- +44 (0)1224 437096