View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
You study a wide-ranging curriculum combining latest research in microbiology. Courses include medical microbiology, molecular genetics, bioinformatics, the regulation of gene expression in microbial systems, and the role of microorganisms in environmental systems. You learn from the perspective of understanding how the microbe interacts with, and responds to, its environment including the human host.
You study with experienced staff from the Wellcome Trust Strategic Award in Medical Mycology and Fungal Immunology and leading medical microbiologists and immunologists.
- View all course modules
See Our Facilities
Information for international students
• View international support and events near you
• English Language for your programme
• See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
• View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- College of Life Sciences and Medicine Graduate School
- +44(0)1224 437096