View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
If you want to be involved in environmental issues but within governance and relationships and business side of environmental management. this programme will be of interest to you. You may be a practitiioner who wants to move into a management role or you may be deciding to study further with employment options in mind.
Environmental Partnership Management gives you the skills and knowledge to develop practises and processes of governance to manage relationships and partnership in order to tackle climate change, energy, biodiversity, food production, clean water issues and to ensure innovative collaborations to solve fundamental problems. The subject also involves societal, business and scientific interests.
Courses include: The Leadership Challenge, Governance and Political Economy of Sustainability, Collaboration and Partnership, Research Methods, Contemporary Environmental Challenges, Planning Land and Environmental Law, Operations and Project Management and your final project.
- View all course modules
Why Study at Aberdeen?
- The programme has been designed in close consultation with SEPA, Crown Estates, Scottish Natural Heritage, Visit Scotland, Local Government and the Cairngorms National Park
- You get the opportunity to engage with industry such as the Aberdeen Harbour Board, SEPA, Scottish Natural Heritage, Cairngorms National Park, James Hutton Institute and Crown Estate
- Start Date – September, January
- Delivery – Campus
- Study Options – Full Time, Part Time
- View English language requirements from the programme page
- View entry requirements from the programme page
- Campus Open Days
- Virtual Open Days
See Our Facilities
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- English Language for your programme
- See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
- View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School Administrator
- +44(0)1224 272655