View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
The programme consists of a balanced combination of Theory and Practice in Finance to maximise the employability of our graduates. The courses are taught by mathematicians, providing a rigorous understanding of the principles of mathematical and economic models of financial markets, as well as the practical and working knowledge of the tools applied in concrete financial situations. Financial Mathematics provides the tools for success in a range of public and private financial sectors.
You will have access to our world-leading facilities, including our unique Thomas Reuters Eikon flagship trading floor, which integrates real activity in financial markets combined with key Mathematica software facilities. We have a great teaching environment offering Financial Programming and an opportunity to work with the big data sets needed for the microstructure studies employed by the financial and banking sectors.
· View all course modules
See Our Facilities
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- English Language for your programme
- See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
- View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- College of Physical Sciences Graduate School Administrator
- +44 (0)1224 272655