This programme is for you if you have a minimum of FIVE years’ post-degree work experience, a track record of professional achievement and a good first degree (equivalent to a British second-class Honours degree) or above in any discipline.
Months of entry
We recognise that the business leaders of the future will be required to demonstrate an array of professional skills, critical analysis and strategic planning in an increasingly challenging world. Our unique Executive MBA is focussed on developing core skills and offers professionals the chance to accelerate their careers by developing their vision, knowledge and strategic leadership skills, needed to confidently navigate the increasingly challenging world of business.
We will cover key aspects of business, management theory and practice through the modules, with a strong emphasis on balancing knowledge and skills. We recognise that understanding the relationship between theory and practice, evaluating business tools and learning from good practice, is only a small part of what is required for a successful career in business. With this in mind our EMBA provides students with the tools to:
- Innovate, evaluate trends and drive change across all areas of business
- Understand the nature of value and value creation across all sectors of an economy
- Develop, promote and pitch ideas, products and services while establishing presence, demonstrating competencies and outlining a unique business vision in a highly competitive marketplace
- Acquire and develop managerial competence including the enhanced abilities to analyse problems, scenarios and big data
- Manage projects
- Negotiate and communicate in a fast-changing world
Our programme will be delivered in London, UK, over long weekends (Friday to Sunday), following an 8 week sequence. This modular programme offers a convenient format for busy executives and an accessible venue in the heart of one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.
The EMBA is unique in its mode of delivery with an emphasis on work-based assessment and on reflective practice. Professionals can gain a prestigious qualification without the need for a career break and put themselves on the fast track to becoming the business leaders of tomorrow.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School Administrator