View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
If you want to enrich your ministry Systematic Theology can develop your knowledge and experience.
You get advanced, structured study to explore the discipline; deepen your understanding of the scope and coherence of Christian teaching; analyse the development of Christian doctrine; and you develop the ability to analyse classical and contemporary theological texts. The degree can prepare you for further advanced research in Theology or it can improve your understanding within your current or future role.
- View all course modules
Courses include: Readings in Systematic Theology, The Christian Doctrine of God, Dissertation. Optional courses include: Creation of Christian Ethics, Special Subject, Great Thinkers in Theological Ethics, Special Subject
Why Study at Aberdeen?
- Theology and Religion have been taught at the University since Bishop Elphinstone founded Kings College in 1495 and recognised the importance of these areas in the new university which is now University of Aberdeen.
- You join a lively community committed to academically rigorous study, reading and exploration of major Christian Doctrines.
- Start Date – September
- Delivery – Campus
- Study Options – Full Time, Part Time
- View English language requirements from the programme page
- View entry requirements from the programme page
- Campus Open Days
- Virtual Open Days
See Our Facilities
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- English Language for your programme
- See accommodation, facilities, city and societies
- View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School Administrator
- +44 (0)1224 272890