View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
You study all aspects of upstream geoscience from exploration to field appraisal, development and maximising recovery from mature fields to enable you to perform a variety of technical functions and tasks.
Our MSc students have close interaction with professional societies who meet regularly in Aberdeen:
Petroleum Exploration Society of Great Britain (PESGB);
Aberdeen Formation Evaluation (AFES);
Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE).
· View all course modules
See Our Facilities
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- English Language for your programme
- See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
- View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees (20%)
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Graduate School Admissions Unit
- +44 (0)1224 272515
- +44 (0)1224 272818