Our minimum entry requirement for this programme is a degree at 2:2 (lower second class) UK Honours level (or a degree from a non-UK institution which is judged by the University to be of equivalent worth).
Months of entry
The programme is ideal for students who want to pursue a vibrant and fulfilling career in marketing across a diverse range of business environments and is also accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing, ensuring that we are equipping students with the best opportunities for a successful marketing career.
Marketing is one of the most popular graduate jobs you will come across and on this programme, we help you market a very important product - you. Selling you as a marketing professional is what this programme is all about.
The programme offers all the elements of a high-level Master's with an innovative approach.
It is built around the very latest marketing research insights into what employers need, current expert thinking and real-world practical experience.
Academic skills from your degree, such as the ability to interpret complex information, solve problems and work to deadlines will help open doors into a marketing career. Plus, practical skills are central to the programme. Within a core structure of nine learning modules and a dissertation/project, you will learn how to:
- Appraise the marketplace for opportunities and threats
- Understand the role of marketing within an organisation
- Critically appraise and challenge the relevance and practicality of marketing theories
- Interpret, apply and adapt marketing theories for use in practical settings
- Think and operate creatively to scope, refine and deliver practicable marketing proposals and solutions
- Translate ideas, theories and plans into practice
- Promote products via traditional and online media
- Work effectively as part of a marketing team
There are also live learning projects – ‘3 industry weeks’ where you will pick up the sort of practical tools and techniques you can immediately apply to the day job .
The programme also gives the option of a practical ‘consultancy project’ focused on an industry-relevant company issue.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Business School Administrator