The minimum requirement is a good first degree (equivalent to a British second-class Honours degree) or above in any discipline. The Director of Graduate Programmes will consider applicants with non-standard qualifications, particularly those with considerable practitioner experience. References are not required in order for applicants to submit an application. They are not usually required in order for a decision to be made but in certain cases applicants may be asked to provide a single academic reference at the request of the academic selector. The English Language Requirement for all College of Arts and Social Sciences Masters programmes is an IELTS of 6.5 with 6.0 in the writing and reading (or equivalent TOEFL iBT or PTE). For more information see www.abdn.ac.uk/international/english-requirements Please note, students who accept an offer of a place will be asked to pay a deposit to secure their place. This deposit is later deducted from the tuition fees payable at registration. See www.abdn.ac.uk/sras/deposits for further details.
Commercial or International
Months of entry
The degree is a 12 month conversion programme for students from a range of degree backgrounds to fast track into real estate.
The programme covers:
- Economics, finance, business and quantitative skills
- Institutional and legal factors and policy environment of real estate
- property management, market analysis, investment and development
- analysis and problem solving in strategic business context
Students can choose from:
- a commercial UK focused real estate pathway
- an international real estate pathway (This includes a 5 cities Asian studies tour) and a 3 week long European trip
Information for international students
The English Language Requirement for all College of Arts and Social Sciences Masters programmes is an IELTS of 6.5 with 6.0 in the writing and reading (or equivalent TOEFL iBT or PTE). For more information see www.abdn.ac.uk/international/english-requirements
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees (20%)
Qualification and course duration
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|Written/ formal examinations||120|
Course contact details
- Clare Mcintyre
- +44 (0)1224 273235