View entry requirements for this programme:
Commercial or International
Months of entry
Real Estate splits into two deliveries:
Real Estate (Commercial Option) is open graduates from any background who want to get into chartered surveying, valuation, property investment and development. It is fully accredited by RICS. The programme covers Economics, finance, business and quantitative skills, Institutional and legal factors and policy environment of real estate, property management, market analysis, investment and development, analysis and problem solving in strategic business context.
You can choose either a commercial UK focused real estate pathway or Real Estate (International Option). This includes a 5 cities Asian studies tour) and a 3 week long European trip and it is ideal for international students or those who would like to work internationally within the discipline. The international option is also RICS accredited which means that it provides you with a professional and academic qualification which is recognised globally.
Courses Real Estate Commercial Option: Real Estate Research, Property Law and Institutions, Valuation and Finance, Real Estate Economics, International Real Estate, Advanced Valuation and Development, Strategic Marketing, Real Estate Finance, Critical Studies Paper, Strategic Financial Analysis, Talking to Teams, People Creativity and Design, Supply Chain Management, Essential Human Resource Practice. Optional Courses include: Real Estate Dissertation
- Real Estate (Commericial Option) -View all course modules
Courses Real Estate International Option: Real Estate Research, Property Law and Institutions, Valuation and Finance, Real Estate Economics, International Real Estate, Advanced Valuation and Development, Strategic Marketing, Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Dissertation, Asian Cities Hong Kong, Asian Cities Seoul/Tokyo, Asian Cities Singapore, Asian Cities Shanghai/Beijing (Choices are made within these courses, see prospectus for details.
- Real Estate (International Option) -View all course modules
Industry Links and Careers
As a student you receive 'live' projects from prestigious companies and institutions to immediately gain professional practice experience. You can also attend speaker events, conferences and workshops with visiting specialists. Careers in the profession can be life long either returning home or working internationally.
Why Study at Aberdeen?
- The programme is both an academic qualification at Master's level and a professional qualification which is highly sought after and recognised globally. Aberdeen has long been recognised for its Real Estate programme area in which it offers several experts in the Business School and research centres.
- This is a full time conversion programme which means you can be a graduate of any discipline to apply if you meet the criteria and it fast tracks you into a 'Real Estate' career.
University of Aberdeen Business School
- Tour the Business School
- Start Date – September
- Delivery – Campus
- Study Options – Full Time
- View English language requirements from the programme page
- View entry requirements from the programme page
- Campus Open Days
- Virtual Open Days
See Our Facilities
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- English Language for your programme
- See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
- View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School Administrator
- +44 (0)1224 273235