View entry requirements for these programmes:
Months of entry
The PGDE is a 10 month programme for certification as a teacher within Scotland for both Primary and Secondary Education. The programme is full time over 36 weeks with 18 weeks spent on placement in partnered schools and local authorities.
These very popular programmes are open to anyone with a degree from a UK higher education institution or equivalent with English and Mathematics at the required level.
This degree is accredited by the General Teaching Council of Scotland
Why Study at Aberdeen?
- You are taught by professionals and experts with research which extends into specialist teaching
- Start Date – August
- Delivery – Campus
- Study Options – Full Time
- View English language requirements from the programme page - Primary or Secondary
- View entry requirements from the programme page
- Campus Open Days
- Virtual Open Days
Information for international students
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School of Education Administrator
- +44 (0)1224 272090