View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
This programme will meet the CPD programme requirements set out by GTCS for fully registered secondary teachers who wish to convert their secondary school registration to allow them to teach in primary schools (see pages 20 to 24 of the Framework for Professional Recognition/Registration: GTCS August 2007).
The aims of the programme are to enhance and extend the skills by developing advanced knowledge relevant to primary classrooms, appraisal and support of professional judgements, contribute to current debate, apply theory to personal practice, develop ability to shape and lead, and exploit opportunities to enhance practice and policy.
· View all course modules
See Our Facilities
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- English Language for your programme
- See accommodation, facilities, city and societies
- View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School of Education
- +44 (0) 1224 274776