- 2:1 (upper second class) UK Honours degree, or an Honours degree from a non-UK institution which is judged by the University to be of equivalent worth in any branch of Engineering.
- Students with a 2:1 in Applied Mathematics or Physics may also be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Those with a 2:2 Honours degree in Engineering may also be considered if they can demonstrate 3+ years of relevant Oil & Gas Industry experience.
Months of entry
This 12 month masters program draws on the niche expertise of the University of Aberdeen and Curtin University in the field of subsea engineering and offers students a seamless global education experience where students spend time at each institution.
The programme provides an in-depth understanding of subsea infrastructure, construction and maintenance, subsea surveying and installation, safety and regulation. It has been designed to produce the career-ready engineers that the highly technical subsea industry requires. At the successful completion of the course students will be awarded a degree recognising their study at both institutions.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- School Administration Officer
- +44(0)1224 272090