View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
You develop the ability to understand current technologies, facilities and challenges and take them to the next level in terms of identifying the innovation, progressing it and taking it to market.
The programme had direct alignment to Scottish innovation needs and centres as a high growth area and it is jointly delivered with Strathclyde, St Andrews, Heriot-Watt and Robert Gordon Universities. It allows you to become an innovator in the oil and gas industry. You will learn how to spot opportunities along the supply chain and commercialise these into products or services. 75% of the degree is spent on an innovation project.
Courses include: Commercialising Innovation, Project Scoping, Subsea Control, Subsea Production Systems, Subsea Construction Inspection and Maintenance, Fire and Explosion Engineering, Offshore Oil and Gas Production Systems, Reservoir Engineering, Well and Production Engineering, Petrophysics Core Analysis and Formation Evaluation, Introduction to GIS Tools Techniques Cartography and Geovisualisation, Project in Oil and Gas Innovation
- View all course modules
Why Study at Aberdeen?
- You get the skills and knowledge to apply techniques, tools, methods and knowledge to identify areas where there could be real innovation.
- You also get the skills to move the technical innovation into a viable service or product which is marketable and commercially viable.
- Start Date – September
- Delivery – Campus
- Study Options – Full Time, Part Time
- View English language requirements from the programme page
- View entry requirements from the programme page
- Campus Open Days
- Virtual Open Days
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- English Language for your programme
- See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
- View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School Administrator
- +44 (0)1224 272515