View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
Good communication is essential to growing business teams and operations working effectively to serve their customer and in turn provide outstanding communications to them. It requires understanding of all areas of an organisation and ability to bring people together and work as a team and share information either internally or externally or both. You study a variety of communication methods used in business, law, health care, politics, media and energy industries. Methods and knowledge are applied to ensure effective communication in situations reliant on human behaviour knowledge, relationship building, tactics and politics. The programme gives you a multidisciplinary approach to allow you to negotiate, lead and ensure rapport in your management.
Courses include: Interpersonal Management, Negotiation and Persuasion, Marketing Management, Communication Theory and Analysis, Intercultural Communication, Institutional Discourse, Business Model Innovation, The Leadership Challenge, Marketing Communications, and your Dissertation
- View all course modules
Why Study at Aberdeen?
- You get an innovative approach in examining all communications across the professional world including those at global level to understand discourse and organisational communication across sectors.
- You have the opportunity to work with industry within our industry weeks and as part of industry projects with further opportunities to network at speaker events from organisations throughout the UK.
- Start Date – September
- Delivery – Campus
- Study Options – Full Time, Part Time
- View English language requirements from the programme page
- View entry requirements from the programme page
- Campus Open Days
- Virtual Open Days
Information for international students
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School Administrator
- +44(0)1224 272625