View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
The M.Litt in TESOL is a full time or part-time course for aspiring professionals who wish to develop their knowledge of and skills in teaching English as a second or foreign language with a view to pursuing a career in the field.
The curriculum covers the latest theory and practice in TESOL and aims to equip students with a critical appreciation of the structure and function of English as a world language, as well as arm them with the skills necessary to conduct their own research into the structure, function and acquisition of English.
- View all course modules
See Our Facilities
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- English Language for your programme
- See accommodation, facilities, city and societies
- View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School Administrator
- +44 (0)1224 272625