View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
The programme is unique as you study the interlinked nature of energy and sustainable development combining current environmental challenges that characterise the world, including the organisation of our energy system in the 21st century. The LLM programme in Energy and Environmental Law builds upon a world-class reputation developed in oil and gas law and energy law in a broad sense.
You look at:
- environmental damage in the upstream energy sector
- clean energy and carbon law
- the regulation of the green economy
- protection of our natural resources as a precondition for a sustainable future.
- A core theme is that nothing can be considered in isolation.
- You study in the city of Aberdeen - European energy capital
- You will be taught a range of hotly debated issues
- Staff specialise in various fields of domestic, European and international energy, environmental and climate change law.
You can study the:
- LLM Energy and Environmental Law with Dissertation or
- LLM Energy and Environmental Law with Professional Skills
· View all course modules
See Our Facilities
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- English Language for your programme
- See accommodation, facilities, city and societies
- View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School of Law Administrator
- +44 (0)1224 274260