View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
Bio-business areas such as Biotechnology and Bioinformatics are in growth. Your gain enhanced skills to improve your job prospects to innovate and to start spin out companies.
Science is now big business leading to exciting innovation and a strongly competitive environment. The need for business scientists with the appropriate skills to take business forward has never been greate as the industry grows. The University of Aberdeen College of Life Sciences & Medicine sees this need and offers a unique opportunity to combine your scientific excellence with bio-business acumen. This will allow you to choose either a career within the sector or branch out on your own and start your own business.
Industry Links and Careers
The programme and centres at Aberdeen are recognised in Scotland for commercial drug discovery from programmes such as this one. You get access to lecturers from biotech spin-out communities and you are situated in one of the largest medical campuses in Europe within a teaching hospital..
- View all course modules
Why Choose Aberdeen?
- You are taught the latest iotechnology approaches to proteins, synthetic biology and modelling of biological systems in a university which is recognised for drug discovery spin outs and teachers who are leaders in their field
- The medical school is in the top 10 in the UK
See Our Facilities
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- Find out about English Language requirements
- See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
- View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School Administrator
- +44 (0)1224 437096