- View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
You tailor your learning to the role of a clinical educator further developing particular interests with optional modules (e.g. simulation in clinical education). You review theory and practical design evaluation in a clinical environment. The Diploma empowers you as an educational manager, leader and scholar though development of advanced skills.
The programme provides an exploration and analysis of underlying educational theory with its practical application to the design, delivery and evaluation of teaching, assessment and educational leadership and management in the context of the clinical environment.
Industry Links and Careers
You learn with a range of professionals to develop your contextual skills in your existing role as educator, in an existing clinical and academic post. Clinical educational roles include those approved by the General Medical Council such as educational supervisors, lead roles such as directors and medical education or training directors.
- View all course modules
Why Choose Aberdeen?
- You will receive face to face teaching at one of the largest medical campuses in Europe and video conferencing to allow for collaborative learning.
- Aberdeen is ranked in the top 10 for the Medical School
See Our Facilities
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- English Language for your programme
- See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
- View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School Administrator
- +44 (0)1224 437096