- View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
This programme helps you understand the link between modern disease, health and nutrition. It allows you to identify and improve your molecular nutrition knowledge whilst learning about public health issues globally.
The programme is delivered by The Rowett Institute, one of the oldest institutes in Europe dedicated to understanding nutrition. The Institute has built up a UK and international reputation within Nutrition areas, working collaboratively with business to solve major issues. You can go on to work in research and public health areas or as a consultant within the nutrition area.
Industry Links and Careers
The Rowett Institute attracts consultancy and funding from around Europe and the world with ground breaking research for the Food Standard's Agency and Scottish Diet Action Plan and recommendations adopted by high street retailers. Employment opportunities include working as a Nutritionist, Public Health Policy Manager, Fitness and Nutrition Counsellor, lecturer, and consultancy in the growing area of wellbeing.
- · View all course modules
Why Study at Aberdeen?
- You study this programme entirely online so you can study when you like and where you like.
- The Medical School is ranked 7th in the UK (Guardian League Tables 2016)
See Our Facilities
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- English Language for your programme
- See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
- View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School Administrator
- +44 (0)1224 437096