View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
The programme will provide you with skills for careers in the development, use and knowledge of new and current drugs. To achieve this the course will be a multi-disciplinary approach to the study of drug discovery and development, mechanisms of drug action, preclinical and clinical trials and regulatory affairs.
The taught part takes place over two terms, consisting of approximately 100 hours of lectures and 10 days of practical classes in addition to tutorials, seminars and clinically-based tuition. External experts are invited to give specialist lectures as part of the programme.
· View all course modules
See Our Facilities
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- English Language for your programme
- See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
- View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School Administrator
- +44 (0)1224 437096