View entry requirements for this programme.
Months of entry
Public Health research and management is a fascinating area which looks at patterns of behaviours, health issues, challenges and brings in areas like diet, well being, disease management and more. This programme is delivered online and comes from a top 10 ranked medical school in the UK with a long established programme and internationally recognised research in public health. it is relevant to UK and international students as the core knowledge and understanding is directly transferrable to any situation or specific challenge in any country. The main componenents of health informatics, economics, public health, research and statistics plus epidemiology are there plus optional areas which are very relevant to public health in nutrition, life stages, evidence based health add value and relevance to current societal challenges.
Industry Links and Careers
You study at a large hospital where the university and health service are situated at Foresterhill Campus in Aberdeen. You have access to the latest tools, techniques, researchers and professionals to ensure your programme is rigourous and relevant. When you graduate you have a choice of career directions. You could work in the public sector in your country within medical organisations or you could influence from organisations like WHO and Ministries of Health and translate research through to policy, or you can become a consultant researcher, commissioned by health bodies to undertake research. An MPH is also an ideal start to a PhD and an academic career. The university has excellent links to NHS Grampian.
Why Study at Aberdeen?
- You are taught from a medical school setting online and you experience collaborative learning online
- You study in a top 10 ranked medical school where medical science has been taught and researched since the Middle Ages
- The subject is interdisciplinary and draws from internationally recognised experts from across the university·
- Start Date – September
- Delivery – Online
- Study Options – Part Time
- View English language requirements from the programme page
- View entry requirements from the programme page
- Campus Open Days
- Virtual Open Days
See Our Facilities
Enjoy Support from Aberdeen
Information for international students
Information for International Students
- View international support and events near you
- Find out about English Language requirements
- See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
Sign up for an open day or visit.
Fees and funding
Fees and Funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Programme Enquiries
- +44 (0)1224 272090