Months of entry
This programme is aimed at dentists wishing to further their kowledge in treating patients with special care.and holistic needs care. You learn research, about disabilities and special care in relation to oral hygene. The programme covers emotinal issues around self care, affects of disability and how it relates to dentistry and management or oral care.
Courses include: Critical Appraisal and Research, Disability Health and Special Care Dentistry, Aetiology of Disability and Clinical Care, Clinical Management of the Special Care Patient.
- View all Course modules
Why Study at Aberdeen?
- You gain a professional qualification in dentistry to practice what you have learned immediately. You learn by a combination of in practice and on campus learning to fit around your life.
- You will have networking opportunties with others on the programme and practicing dentists.
See Our Facilities
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- Find out about English Language requirements
- See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
Sign up for an open day or visit.
Fees and funding
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database.
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- Alumni discount
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Student Recruitment and Admissions
- 01224 437096