- View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
This established programme has enabled many students to progress into an accounting or finance career.
You take an academic qualification of MRes and a professional qualification, the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Certificate from the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW). The university has market-leading financial databases (the Thomson-Reuters Eikon suite) to support both the teaching and the individual study of students. Certification using this database can be achieved during the course of the programme which puts you at an advantage when applying for jobs.
- View all course modules
See Our Facilities
University of Aberdeen Business School
- Tour the Business School
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- Find out about English Language requirements
- See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
Sign up for an open day or visit.
Fees and funding
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database.
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- Alumni discount
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School administrator
- +44 (0)1224 273235