- View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
This established programme has enabled many students to progress into an accounting or finance career.
You take an academic qualification of MRes and a professional qualification, the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Certificate from the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW). The university has market-leading financial databases (the Thomson-Reuters Eikon suite) to support both the teaching and the individual study of students. Certification using this database can be achieved during the course of the programme which puts you at an advantage when applying for jobs.
Industry Links and Careers
The programme is designed to give you the best start to a wide variety of financial careers working towards top positions and or consultancy. The programme is industry certified by the Institution of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW) and it allows exemption from the first four modules in the ACCA syllabus.
- View all course modules
Why Study at Aberdeen?
- You need no prior kowledge to study this discipline, gaining skills and knowledge in one year. You can apply from any undergraduate degree.
- Your degree is taught by top academics and professionals in the discipline ot ensure you have relevant marketable skills.
See Our Facilities
University of Aberdeen Business School
- Tour the Business School
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- Find out about English Language requirements
- See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
Sign up for an open day or visit.
Fees and funding
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database.
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- Alumni discount
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School administrator
- +44 (0)1224 273235