- View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
You get detailed knowledge of business strategy, interpersonal management, negotiation, marketing management, sociology, consultancy and innovation, new product and service development and decision making. Whilst the programme gives you the opportunity to study for PhD there are a wide range of careers within business research. You can work for many types of organisations including dedicated research consultancies, research departments and within public sector organisations.
The University of Aberdeen Business School offers a lively and supportive environment for research. Research students are encouraged to participate in seminar programmes across the range of disciplines. The MRes can be a foundation towards PhD study
Industry Links and Careers
There are many options for employment as an Analyst or Researcher for all sorts of companies and organisations. This can include market research, commercial analysis and research, business research and more.
University of Aberdeen Business School
· View all course modules
Why Study at Aberdeen?
- You get a range of skills within research which you can apply to a variety of different types of work applications.
- You are taught by a range of experts all with excellent research skills and knowledge
See Our Facilities
Find out more about courses
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- Find out about English Language requirements
- See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
- View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School Administrator
- +44 (0)1224 273235